Download PCPL’s New Mobile App
Download the Plain City Public Library’s new mobile app to use library services and access information…anytime, anywhere!
The user-friendly design allows you to access the library’s e-resources, use an eCard version of your library card, access all of the library’s digital content providers, and much more.
Mobile App Features
- Manage your account by logging in with your library card number and PIN
- Renew materials, place and manage holds, and check your account balance
- Use your eCard to check out materials at the library.
- Browse and reserve Recommended Reads
- Search our catalog, place holds, find similar items and locate a copy to pick up from our library or any library within the Central Library Consortium
- Check out our social media platforms.
- Book a Room for a meeting or study session.
- Access our Digital Collection in one convenient location. Borrow or stream eBooks, eAudiobooks, movies, music, and magazines from OverDrive, Freegal, Flipster, BookFlix and hoopla. Access online learning with CreativeBug and Lynda.com and a variety of other online resources.
- Search for, discover, and register for one of our many events! See events by date and add them to your calendar or share them with your friends on social media.
- See a book that looks interesting? Scan an ISBN barcode from the back of a book to see if a copy is available at the library.